Quality Steel Spindle Repair Rebuilding
Nation Grinding, Inc. offers a range of repair and rebuild processes such as outside diameter grinding, tapers, interior diameters, faces, slots, radii and profiles on an extensive selection of steel spindle types. The spindles are typically used in machining centers, lathes, and grinders by a variety of industries.
We use a special taper gauge to work on 30, 40 and 50 tapers with metal spray, ceramic, hard chrome and finish grind finishes. The products are from 12 to 100″ long and 8 to 24″ wide. We carefully monitor the part temperature to ensure and maintain the specified tolerances of up to +/-.000050″.
In general, we need a 5- to 10-day lead time and have provided more information on our spindle repair and rebuilding services as well as the specific spindle types in the table below. Feel free to contact us directly for more information.
Highlights of Quality Spindle Repair & Rebuilding Project
- Project Scope
- Steel Spindle Repair & Rebuilding
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- OD Grinding, Tapers, ID, Faces, Slots, Radius, Profile
- Spindle Types
- GMN, HSK 63, KENNAMETAL, VTC 250/50, VTC 16/20, HF 6800-16K, V 65, FH 480-12K, PFH 4800-15K, 450-12K, 18M, QTN 100, 8CN-6000
- Special taper gage
- 30, 40, 50
- Tightest Tolerance
- .000050 in
- Material Type
- Product Length
- 12 to 100 in
- Product Width
- 8 to 24 in
- Temperature Range
- They check part temperature to maintain tolerance.
- Material Finish
- Metal Spray, Ceramic, Hard Chrome, Finish Grind
- Coating Thickness
- Down to 2 micro
- 25 to 30 per week
- Delivery Time
- 5 to 10 days